Art Camp Policy
REGISTRATION AND TUITION
* Registration forms can be submitted online or in-person (320-D Maple Ave East, Vienna, VA 22180).
If submitted in person please wear a mask when visiting our facility
* No refunds will be issued after the camp begins.
* Payments can be made by check (payable to ‘New York School of Arts’), cash, or with a credit card.
* Sibling discounts: One of the students must pay full tuition to receive a 5% discount for their siblings.
* Sibling Discounts cannot be used with other offers or promotions.
DIGITAL ART & FASHION CAMP CONDUCT CODE
* Students must follow the teacher's direction and instruction in order to use any type of electronics & equipment during the camps.
* Any damages to the electronics & equipment (computers, tablets, cameras, tv, sewing machine, etc.) caused by the student is the student's responsibility, and shall be reimbursed according to the degree of damage.
ATTENDANCE AND MAKE UP POLICY
* No make-ups will be provided
The only exception to this rule is if classes are canceled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond NYSA’s control. Only then will make-ups be arranged.
* NYSA may cancel any class with insufficient registration.
* Registration fees are non-refundable for all cancellations.
* Full refund if canceled 4 or more weeks prior to NYSA camp start date (by May 15th, 2021)
* 50% refund if canceled less than 2-4 weeks prior to camp start date. (from May 16th to May 29th, 2021)
* No refund if canceled less than 2 weeks prior to camp start date. (after May 30th, 2021)
* No refund for absences.
STUDENT DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP
* Parents are advised to escort their children to the school’s entrance.
* Students will not be released at the end of class until a parent or guardian arrives.
* Please be prompt. All classes and lessons will start and end on time.
I understand that any photos or videos taken of my child and/or artwork during NYSA programs become property of
New York School of Arts, and may be used in printed literature or marketing materials. I am aware there will be no compensation for the use of said photos or videos.
I agree to the fullest extent to be responsible for any medical bills that may incur resulting from illness or injury during my child or my participation at NYSA. I release NYSA from any and all liability and/or claims or damages arising out of personal injury of any kind.
I have read and understand the contents of the Registration and Tuition, including the Attendance and Make Up Policy, the Cancellation Policy, the Student Drop-off and Pick-up, the Photography Rights, as well as the Release Agreement.