This course is designed to guide students in the development of formal aesthetics and to motivate students to develop the technical skills necessary to express his/her ideas. This course allows freedom of exploration and experimentation but places equal demands on proficiency of execution. We will explore techniques through still life, landscape, architectural, and figurative subjects.
Learning goals for this class:
● Obtain quality equipment and supplies for watercolor painting
● Acquire basic skills and techniques for watercolor painting
● Survey different approaches for watercolor painting
● Acquire the foundations for continued learning
● Be aware of matting and framing techniques for watercolor paintings
● Enjoy creative expression in watercolor painting
Nov. 16, 2020 ~ Jan. 23, 2021
No classes: Dec. 22~Jan. 2 (Winter Break)
We continue to accept registration after the semester begins.
Tuition will be prorated accordingly.
Mon 10:00 am - 11:50 am
( 1h 50m )
9 Week-Tuition: $360